Blake and Trevor went to Grandma and Grandpa Guanella's house July 14-17. Grandma gave Trevor and Blake cameras and here are some of the pictures they took while visiting....They went to the Mid-America museum, tiny town (trains), and the Hot Springs Tower. Cousin Sarah came to play with the boys at play by play ( A play place) and at the house. The boys were spoiled and got to eat out and stay up late, and eat lots of junk too! I missed my two big boys so much. I did not have to referee boys' fights, play ball or star wars, clean messes, feed children, clean feed and clean, feed and clean... I cleaned the house and the most amazing thing happened. It stayed clean! I played with the baby and wondered now what? I did not know what to do with myself, so I think I took a nap with the baby WOW! Now what?? I really did miss them. Now they are home and the chaos is once again running the Guanella household. I think I am ready to send them back....Grandpa and Grandma gave them presents and treats no wonder they were good!
7/28/2021
4 years ago

Kami, I signed your guestbook.
ReplyDelete