

Trevor came up to me and said "Mom, there is a heart in my nose."
I did not understand what he was talking about. I looked at him and he had his finger up his nose digging, he was coughing and sneezing. He kept saying he had a heart up his nose. I looked around and he had the operation game out....I looked up his nose and sure enough something was lodged up there. I got out the tissues to have him blow his nose. No good, he was still coughing so I grabbed my tweezers. I am not really good at the operation game darn tweezers! So I got the phone and called the doctor. In panic mode I yell at the lady on the other end "What should I do, my kid shoved something up his nose! I can't get it out!" She told me everyone was out to lunch. She told me to go to the ER. I called Tony and he said to take him into the ER. I got my two little boys into the van. I ran over and asked my neighbor to watch for Blake to get off the school bus. She came over to my van and took the baby and just calmly told me it would be okay. At the ER it was hurry up and wait...and wait....and wait....then they called us back and then we waited....the doctor came in and had me blow into his mouth and pop it came out! Now anyone who knows me knows I am grossed out by spit or snot (blood, guts okay except on my kids) This just grossed me out but a mom has to do what a mom has to do and the doctor got paid for it! He showed Trevor the pliers he would have used if it did not work. What a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment