Christmas

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pictures with Santa Claus


Trevor shows Santa and Mrs. Claus what he
wants for Christmas. He was showing them the
Thomas The Tank Engine catalog. He wants
more Thomas trains and track.

Blake, Trevor and Grant with Santa and Mrs. Claus

Grant with Santa

Trevor with Santa

Blake with Santa.

Every year I take pictures with Santa and turn it into an ornament for our tree. It is fun to see them grow up in pictures from year to year sitting with Santa. Some years they cried, some they smiled. I love the memories.

2 comments:

  1. Why do children always look afraid when they have their picture taken with Santa? So funny! Cute pics! Where is Grant's waving hand? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how detailed he was...he was not going to be misquoted on what he wanted...he brought a picture!
    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete